Autoloader Screwdriver Tool
The Autoloader by KR tools eliminates the need for multiple screwdrivers by having six interchangeable steel bits built right into the handle. The classic model comes with both Phillips and flathead bits that load automatically using an exclusive pump action design. The bit tips are magnetic, making it easier to keep track of loose screws. This product also includes a 6-in-1 precision autoloader, with the same features as the classic model but with smaller bits.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer