Autoloader Screwdriver Tool
The Autoloader by KR tools eliminates the need for multiple screwdrivers by having six interchangeable steel bits built right into the handle. The classic model comes with both Phillips and flathead bits that load automatically using an exclusive pump action design. The bit tips are magnetic, making it easier to keep track of loose screws. This product also includes a 6-in-1 precision autoloader, with the same features as the classic model but with smaller bits.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development