Didn't receive the e-Reader you were hoping for this holiday season? Now's your chance to enter to win the Kindle w/Wi-Fi and a 6" E Ink display (special offers version).
The all-new Kindle is lighter, smaller and faster featuring:
- Built in Wi-Fi - Get books in 60 seconds
- Massive book selection, over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less
- Borrow Kindle books from your public library
Did you know your Linux Journal subscription is available in Kindle format? Read more about it here where non-subscribers can also download a free Kindle edition trial copy of the magazine.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux