Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Kit: A Well Made Tripel
Nov 29, 2011 By Carlie Fairchild
The Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Beer Making Kit is the perfect introduction to brewing.
- A Well Made Tripel mix (Strong and light, this Belgian Tripel is perfect for any season. Includes powerful Belgian yeast and a quarter pound of Candi Sugar to make sure your beer's worth every drop.)
- 1 gallon glass fermenter
- 3 piece chambered air lock screw-top stopper
- 12" laboratory thermometer
- 4' clear plastic tubing
- tubing clamp
- racking cane
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS