Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Kit: A Well Made Tripel
The Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Beer Making Kit is the perfect introduction to brewing.
- A Well Made Tripel mix (Strong and light, this Belgian Tripel is perfect for any season. Includes powerful Belgian yeast and a quarter pound of Candi Sugar to make sure your beer's worth every drop.)
- 1 gallon glass fermenter
- 3 piece chambered air lock screw-top stopper
- 12" laboratory thermometer
- 4' clear plastic tubing
- tubing clamp
- racking cane
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Android Candy: Intercoms||Apr 23, 2015|
|"No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care||Apr 22, 2015|
|Return of the Mac||Apr 20, 2015|
|DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts||Apr 20, 2015|
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development