Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Kit: A Well Made Tripel
The Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Beer Making Kit is the perfect introduction to brewing.
- A Well Made Tripel mix (Strong and light, this Belgian Tripel is perfect for any season. Includes powerful Belgian yeast and a quarter pound of Candi Sugar to make sure your beer's worth every drop.)
- 1 gallon glass fermenter
- 3 piece chambered air lock screw-top stopper
- 12" laboratory thermometer
- 4' clear plastic tubing
- tubing clamp
- racking cane
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Linux and the Internet of Things