Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Kit: A Well Made Tripel
The Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Beer Making Kit is the perfect introduction to brewing.
- A Well Made Tripel mix (Strong and light, this Belgian Tripel is perfect for any season. Includes powerful Belgian yeast and a quarter pound of Candi Sugar to make sure your beer's worth every drop.)
- 1 gallon glass fermenter
- 3 piece chambered air lock screw-top stopper
- 12" laboratory thermometer
- 4' clear plastic tubing
- tubing clamp
- racking cane
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Chrome-Colored Parakeets||May 05, 2015|
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
- Chrome-Colored Parakeets
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac