Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Kit: A Well Made Tripel
The Brooklyn Brew Shop 1 Gallon Beer Making Kit is the perfect introduction to brewing.
- A Well Made Tripel mix (Strong and light, this Belgian Tripel is perfect for any season. Includes powerful Belgian yeast and a quarter pound of Candi Sugar to make sure your beer's worth every drop.)
- 1 gallon glass fermenter
- 3 piece chambered air lock screw-top stopper
- 12" laboratory thermometer
- 4' clear plastic tubing
- tubing clamp
- racking cane
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters