Fluendo DVD Player
Fluendo DVD Player is a software application specially designed to play DVDs on Linux/Unix platforms providing users with high quality standards for MPEG2 and Dolby Digital playback.
- Full DVD Playback
- DVD Menu
- Dolby Digital pass-through
- Dolby Digital 5.1 output and stereo downmixing support
- Resume from last position
- Audio selection
- Multiple Angles
- Support for encrypted discs
- Support for region settings
- Multiple video deinterlacing algorithms
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize!
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- The Qt Company's Qt Start-Up
- Devuan Beta Release
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- The Death of RoboVM
- The Humble Hacker?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
In modern computer systems, privacy and security are mandatory. However, connections from the outside over public networks automatically imply risks. One easily available solution to avoid eavesdroppers’ attempts is SSH. But, its wide adoption during the past 21 years has made it a target for attackers, so hardening your system properly is a must.
Additionally, in highly regulated markets, you must comply with specific operational requirements, proving that you conform to standards and even that you have included new mandatory authentication methods, such as two-factor authentication. In this ebook, I discuss SSH and how to configure and manage it to guarantee that your network is safe, your data is secure and that you comply with relevant regulations.Get the Guide