The Arduino Uno is an open source electronics prototyping platform based on the ATmega328 microcontroller. It is equipped with 14 digital I/O pins, six of which can be used as PWM outputs, 6 analog inputs, 16MHz oscillator, USB interface, DC power jack and an ICSP header.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge