The Arduino Uno is an open source electronics prototyping platform based on the ATmega328 microcontroller. It is equipped with 14 digital I/O pins, six of which can be used as PWM outputs, 6 analog inputs, 16MHz oscillator, USB interface, DC power jack and an ICSP header.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud