The Arduino Uno is an open source electronics prototyping platform based on the ATmega328 microcontroller. It is equipped with 14 digital I/O pins, six of which can be used as PWM outputs, 6 analog inputs, 16MHz oscillator, USB interface, DC power jack and an ICSP header.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!