The Arduino Uno is an open source electronics prototyping platform based on the ATmega328 microcontroller. It is equipped with 14 digital I/O pins, six of which can be used as PWM outputs, 6 analog inputs, 16MHz oscillator, USB interface, DC power jack and an ICSP header.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep