The Arduino Uno is an open source electronics prototyping platform based on the ATmega328 microcontroller. It is equipped with 14 digital I/O pins, six of which can be used as PWM outputs, 6 analog inputs, 16MHz oscillator, USB interface, DC power jack and an ICSP header.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU