Linux Journal Archive DVD
The all new, space-saving 1994-2011 Linux Journal Archive DVD is here!
In easy-to-use HTML format, this fully searchable archive offers immediate access to an essential resource for the Linux enthusiast: Linux Journal. The archive contains all 212 issues of the magazine,
from the premiere March 1994 issue through December 2011. That's 212 issues of Linux Journal, with more than 4,000 articles.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to win today's prize.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software