Linux Journal Archive DVD
The all new, space-saving 1994-2011 Linux Journal Archive DVD is here!
In easy-to-use HTML format, this fully searchable archive offers immediate access to an essential resource for the Linux enthusiast: Linux Journal. The archive contains all 212 issues of the magazine,
from the premiere March 1994 issue through December 2011. That's 212 issues of Linux Journal, with more than 4,000 articles.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to win today's prize.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge