T-shirt and Subscription
Your one year (12 issue) Linux Journal Digital subscription will come with a cardinal red, cotton T-shirt that reads "Oops... wrong window.".
Once your subscription is processed, you'll receive full access to Linux Journal in multiple formats including Kindle's .mobi, Nook's .epub, and PDF, as well as the ability to read your subscription issues through our custom Android, iPhone and iPad apps. Where ever you go, Linux Journal goes with you.
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Three More Lessons
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development