T-shirt and Subscription
Your one year (12 issue) Linux Journal Digital subscription will come with a cardinal red, cotton T-shirt that reads "Oops... wrong window.".
Once your subscription is processed, you'll receive full access to Linux Journal in multiple formats including Kindle's .mobi, Nook's .epub, and PDF, as well as the ability to read your subscription issues through our custom Android, iPhone and iPad apps. Where ever you go, Linux Journal goes with you.
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud