T-shirt and Subscription
Your one year (12 issue) Linux Journal Digital subscription will come with a cardinal red, cotton T-shirt that reads "Oops... wrong window.".
Once your subscription is processed, you'll receive full access to Linux Journal in multiple formats including Kindle's .mobi, Nook's .epub, and PDF, as well as the ability to read your subscription issues through our custom Android, iPhone and iPad apps. Where ever you go, Linux Journal goes with you.
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!