T-shirt and Subscription
Your one year (12 issue) Linux Journal Digital subscription will come with a cardinal red, cotton T-shirt that reads "Oops... wrong window.".
Once your subscription is processed, you'll receive full access to Linux Journal in multiple formats including Kindle's .mobi, Nook's .epub, and PDF, as well as the ability to read your subscription issues through our custom Android, iPhone and iPad apps. Where ever you go, Linux Journal goes with you.
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu