T-shirt and Subscription
Your one year (12 issue) Linux Journal Digital subscription will come with a cardinal red, cotton T-shirt that reads "Oops... wrong window.".
Once your subscription is processed, you'll receive full access to Linux Journal in multiple formats including Kindle's .mobi, Nook's .epub, and PDF, as well as the ability to read your subscription issues through our custom Android, iPhone and iPad apps. Where ever you go, Linux Journal goes with you.
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize.
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- The Pari Package On Linux
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- New Products
- Dart: a New Web Programming Experience
- This is the easiest tutorial
4 hours 43 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
10 hours 22 min ago
- git-annex assistant
16 hours 22 min ago
- direct cable connection
16 hours 44 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
16 hours 54 min ago
- I just learned this
16 hours 58 min ago
17 hours 29 min ago
- not living upto the mobile revolution
20 hours 20 min ago
- Deceptive Advertising and
20 hours 55 min ago
- Let\'s declare that you have
20 hours 56 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.