Nov 18, 2011 By Shawn Powers
Organize your files into folders, and find them based on your filing structure
75% (4613 votes)
Lump all your files together and rely on search to find a specific file
4% (230 votes)
Organize your files into folders, but find them using a search
21% (1294 votes)
Total votes: 6137
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!