Free As In Beer
Enter to win prizes from Linux Journal each day during the month of November. Today's prize is the Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit.
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's giveaway. But remember, you must enter to win.
In coming days look forward to a micro spy remote, a TED home electricity monitor, a Star Theater planetarium, an X-Mini capsule speaker, and a Popcorn Hour as our daily giveaways (plus many more!). See a complete list of prizes on our Daily Giveaway Calendar.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU