Retro POP Handset for Android, iPhone, iPad, and iPod Devices
Developed by renowned French designer David Turpin, the MoshiMoshi 01H Retro Handset combines high style with high functionality, uniting the comfort and safety of a handset telephone with the convenience of the mobile phone. The chic design combines classic style with modern elegance, resulting in a fashionable and comfortable handset finished with a soft luxurious texture.
- Compatible with all 3.5mm jack mobile phones and computers
- Noise-reducing technology for a crisp and polished sound
- Luxurious soft-touch finish for ultimate comfort and feel
- Eliminates up to 99% of the radiation absorbed compared to a direct use of mobile phones
- One touch button for convenient pick-up/hang-up directly from the handset (not all mobile phone support function)
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development