Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit
Not only does this unique cider home brewing kit make great tasting cider, but it is also reusable and user-friendly. Fun, simple, and economical, this cider kit makes 2 gallons of hard cider. No alcohol permit is required.
- Kit includes: 2 gallon fermenter, 1 brew pack, 8 reusable 1-liter plastic PET bottles, 2 pint glasses, brewing instructions
- Makes 8 quarts of hard cider
- No alcohol permit required
- Reusable materials and user-friendly brewsing process
- Wide-mouth fermenter opening allows for easy hand cleaning
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment