Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit
Not only does this unique cider home brewing kit make great tasting cider, but it is also reusable and user-friendly. Fun, simple, and economical, this cider kit makes 2 gallons of hard cider. No alcohol permit is required.
- Kit includes: 2 gallon fermenter, 1 brew pack, 8 reusable 1-liter plastic PET bottles, 2 pint glasses, brewing instructions
- Makes 8 quarts of hard cider
- No alcohol permit required
- Reusable materials and user-friendly brewsing process
- Wide-mouth fermenter opening allows for easy hand cleaning
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag