Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit
Not only does this unique cider home brewing kit make great tasting cider, but it is also reusable and user-friendly. Fun, simple, and economical, this cider kit makes 2 gallons of hard cider. No alcohol permit is required.
- Kit includes: 2 gallon fermenter, 1 brew pack, 8 reusable 1-liter plastic PET bottles, 2 pint glasses, brewing instructions
- Makes 8 quarts of hard cider
- No alcohol permit required
- Reusable materials and user-friendly brewsing process
- Wide-mouth fermenter opening allows for easy hand cleaning
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Three More Lessons
- Django Models and Migrations
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile