Mr. Beer Archer's Orchard 2-Gallon Hard Cider Home Brew Kit
Not only does this unique cider home brewing kit make great tasting cider, but it is also reusable and user-friendly. Fun, simple, and economical, this cider kit makes 2 gallons of hard cider. No alcohol permit is required.
- Kit includes: 2 gallon fermenter, 1 brew pack, 8 reusable 1-liter plastic PET bottles, 2 pint glasses, brewing instructions
- Makes 8 quarts of hard cider
- No alcohol permit required
- Reusable materials and user-friendly brewsing process
- Wide-mouth fermenter opening allows for easy hand cleaning
One randomly drawn winner will be selected to receive today's prize.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- New Products
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Returning Values from Bash Functions