Star Theater Pro Planetarium
Enjoy an amazing starry night view in the comfort of your own home. Watch as a crystal-clear, rotating field of 10,000 stars is projected on your ceiling or wall. The all new Star Theater Pro boasts a super cool futuristic sphere design, and optical-quality lens. The user can take advantage of its automated design, with motorized image rotation and ultra-bright white LED light source. Also, customize the projection with adjustable projection angle as well as adjustable focus. Gather your entire family for an awe inspiring night sky viewing, or simply set the 30/60 minute auto shut-off, and drift off to sleep while listening to the included planetarium soundtrack.
- Two interchangeable image disks
- Motorized rotation of star fields
- A/C adapter included
- Displays up to 10,000 stars on walls and ceiling for the home
- Planetarium sound track included
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
|Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu