Brain Machine Kit
The Adafruit Brain Machine Kit provides you with a fun, easy way to meditate, all the while being very photogenic. They work with lights and sounds that pulse at a 14 minute long meditation sequence of brainwave frequencies. Your brain synchronizes to this meditation sequence, and you meditate. And the beautiful colors and patterns you vividly imagine along the way make it fun and enjoyable.
- Unassembled DIY kit
- Works with blinking lights
- All parts needed to make it are included
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development