Brain Machine Kit
The Adafruit Brain Machine Kit provides you with a fun, easy way to meditate, all the while being very photogenic. They work with lights and sounds that pulse at a 14 minute long meditation sequence of brainwave frequencies. Your brain synchronizes to this meditation sequence, and you meditate. And the beautiful colors and patterns you vividly imagine along the way make it fun and enjoyable.
- Unassembled DIY kit
- Works with blinking lights
- All parts needed to make it are included
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters