Hidden Camera Detector
If you've ever been suspicious that someone has planted a wireless spy camera in your office or home, this small gadget can help you conduct your own investigation. Not that you'd be paranoid or anything, but hey - you never know, right? Besides, having the peace of mind knowing that you've checked for such hidden devices is a pretty nice benefit of having this device.
The Hidden Camera Detector -- which we bought from our friends at ThinkGeek -- is so small you can take it anywhere. When a wireless camera is detected, an LED light flickers and an audible alarm sounds. Advanced circuitry reduces false alarms from background interference and a sensitive tuner allows you to automatically scan variable distances and channels. The unit detects frequencies from 50MHz to 3GHz.
- Auto sensitivity tuner
- Multi-channel scanning
- Size is similar to a lighter
- Background noise elimination
- Audio and LED alarm
- Takes 2 CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
|Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...||Sep 28, 2016|
|Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)||Sep 27, 2016|
|nginx||Sep 27, 2016|
|Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2||Sep 26, 2016|
|Nativ Disc||Sep 23, 2016|
|Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told||Sep 22, 2016|
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Nativ Disc
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Identity: Our Last Stand
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013