Hidden Camera Detector
If you've ever been suspicious that someone has planted a wireless spy camera in your office or home, this small gadget can help you conduct your own investigation. Not that you'd be paranoid or anything, but hey - you never know, right? Besides, having the peace of mind knowing that you've checked for such hidden devices is a pretty nice benefit of having this device.
The Hidden Camera Detector -- which we bought from our friends at ThinkGeek -- is so small you can take it anywhere. When a wireless camera is detected, an LED light flickers and an audible alarm sounds. Advanced circuitry reduces false alarms from background interference and a sensitive tuner allows you to automatically scan variable distances and channels. The unit detects frequencies from 50MHz to 3GHz.
- Auto sensitivity tuner
- Multi-channel scanning
- Size is similar to a lighter
- Background noise elimination
- Audio and LED alarm
- Takes 2 CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- New Products
- New Products
- Open Axiom
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
- Linux Journal