Hidden Camera Detector
If you've ever been suspicious that someone has planted a wireless spy camera in your office or home, this small gadget can help you conduct your own investigation. Not that you'd be paranoid or anything, but hey - you never know, right? Besides, having the peace of mind knowing that you've checked for such hidden devices is a pretty nice benefit of having this device.
The Hidden Camera Detector -- which we bought from our friends at ThinkGeek -- is so small you can take it anywhere. When a wireless camera is detected, an LED light flickers and an audible alarm sounds. Advanced circuitry reduces false alarms from background interference and a sensitive tuner allows you to automatically scan variable distances and channels. The unit detects frequencies from 50MHz to 3GHz.
- Auto sensitivity tuner
- Multi-channel scanning
- Size is similar to a lighter
- Background noise elimination
- Audio and LED alarm
- Takes 2 CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python