Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
Don't think for a second the irony is lost on us. Today's giveaway is a Microsoft *ahem* Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000, Game Precision Series. This prize was generously donated and we know some of you secretly use MS products on the side, and for you folks, today is your lucky day.
Tracking Method: Laser
- Laser technology for precise mouse tracking on many surfaces.
- Magnifier lets you see more detail, just point and press to enlarge screen image.
- 5 Customizable buttons for easy navigation.
- Designed for either right- or left-handed use.
- Thin, flexible USB cable is easily maneuverable.
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize. And if you win and are offended by the MS offering today, you can let me know once I contact you and I'll hook you up with a couple of Linux Journal t-shirts instead.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.