Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
Don't think for a second the irony is lost on us. Today's giveaway is a Microsoft *ahem* Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000, Game Precision Series. This prize was generously donated and we know some of you secretly use MS products on the side, and for you folks, today is your lucky day.
Tracking Method: Laser
- Laser technology for precise mouse tracking on many surfaces.
- Magnifier lets you see more detail, just point and press to enlarge screen image.
- 5 Customizable buttons for easy navigation.
- Designed for either right- or left-handed use.
- Thin, flexible USB cable is easily maneuverable.
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize. And if you win and are offended by the MS offering today, you can let me know once I contact you and I'll hook you up with a couple of Linux Journal t-shirts instead.
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development