TED 5000-C Home Electricity Monitor
TED (The Energy Detective) is a simple, yet extremely accurate, home energy monitor that allows you to see electricity usage in real-time. You no longer have to wait for the "electricity bill surprise". TED will accurately tell you what your bill is going to be.
Wireless hand-held display
Adjustable sensitivity - user can determine kW changes - down to 1 WATT
Rechargeable Battery - no batteries to change
View real-time energy data remotely via Internet
Stores and performs load-shed functions
One winner will randomly be drawn to receive today's rather exceptional prize.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development