Tonic Universal USB AC Wall Charger
The Tonic Universal USB AC Wall Charger with Mini USB Plug:
- is small and lightweight
- comes with a cloth wrapped USB Cable (mini USB to USB A)
- has a stylish design
- charges quickly and efficiently
One randomly drawn winner will be chosen to receive today's prize.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Mint 18
- Oracle vs. Google: Round 2
- Varnish Software's Varnish Massive Storage Engine
- The FBI and the Mozilla Foundation Lock Horns over Known Security Hole
- Devuan Beta Release
- Privacy and the New Math
- Ben Rady's Serverless Single Page Apps (The Pragmatic Programmers)
Until recently, IBM’s Power Platform was looked upon as being the system that hosted IBM’s flavor of UNIX and proprietary operating system called IBM i. These servers often are found in medium-size businesses running ERP, CRM and financials for on-premise customers. By enabling the Power platform to run the Linux OS, IBM now has positioned Power to be the platform of choice for those already running Linux that are facing scalability issues, especially customers looking at analytics, big data or cloud computing.
￼Running Linux on IBM’s Power hardware offers some obvious benefits, including improved processing speed and memory bandwidth, inherent security, and simpler deployment and management. But if you look beyond the impressive architecture, you’ll also find an open ecosystem that has given rise to a strong, innovative community, as well as an inventory of system and network management applications that really help leverage the benefits offered by running Linux on Power.Get the Guide