Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset
The Logitech Mobile Bluetooth Headset is a cordless headset for Bluetooth mobile phones. Features include:
- Bluetooth 1.2 compatible: No additional phone dongle needed to enjoy 10 meters (30 feet) of range. It also works with your Bluetooth-compatible PC. And Bluetooth v1.2 gives you adaptive frequency hopping, quick connect time, and improved audio quality.
- Long-life lithium ion battery: Enjoy up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 300 hours of standby time between charges.
- Buttons and indicators: An indicator LED shows headset status, a simple control lets you adjust speaker volume, and a separate multifunction button lets you turn your headset on/off or answer/end calls.
- Noise-canceling boom microphone: Reduce disturbing sounds in noisy environments. You can also easily swivel the boom for better position.
- Carrying case: The sleek carrying case doubles as the charging station for easy portability.
One randomly drawn winner will receive today's prize.
|Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)||Sep 27, 2016|
|nginx||Sep 27, 2016|
|Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2||Sep 26, 2016|
|Nativ Disc||Sep 23, 2016|
|Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told||Sep 22, 2016|
|The Many Paths to a Solution||Sep 21, 2016|
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Securing the Programmer
- Nativ Disc
- Synopsys' Coverity
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide