Filtrete Wi-Fi Touch-Screen Programmable Thermostat
Oct 21, 2011 By Carlie Fairchild
Control or check your thermostat from anywhere using the Internet. Easy to install and program.
- Auto switch from heat to cool
- May reduce your heating/cooling bills by up to 33%
- 100% compatibility guaranteed
- Easy to install, Wi-Fi requires 24VAC power
- Includes remote access
One randomly chosen winner will be awarded today's prize.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database