Open Source project(s) I'm involved with or passionate about:
Emacs and Drupal
Colorado FOSS infrastructure engineer specializing in Drupal with expertise and/or interest in emacs, Debian, localism, media criticism and vinyl records.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.