Open Source project(s) I'm involved with or passionate about:
Emacs and Drupal
Colorado FOSS infrastructure engineer specializing in Drupal with expertise and/or interest in emacs, Debian, localism, media criticism and vinyl records.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers