Please select the color of your car. If you have two different color cars, or a car that is multi-colored -- pick a color you feel speaks to your inner geekness the most. (If your color isn't listed, pick the closest. THERE IS NO "OTHER")
UPDATE: I added an option for those without cars. Because I give and give and give. ;o)
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Fancy Tricks for Changing Numeric Base||May 29, 2016|
|Working with Command Arguments||May 28, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation||May 28, 2016|
|CentOS 6.8 Released||May 27, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction||May 27, 2016|
|Chris Birchall's Re-Engineering Legacy Software (Manning Publications)||May 26, 2016|
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction
- Working with Command Arguments
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation
- Fancy Tricks for Changing Numeric Base
- CentOS 6.8 Released
- Linux Mint 18
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk