Essential Linux Device Drivers by Sreekrishnan Venkateswaran
The Most Practical Guide to Writing Linux Device Drivers
Linux now offers an exceptionally robust environment for driver development: with today’s kernels, what once required years of development time can be accomplished in days. In this practical, example-driven book, one of the world’s most experienced Linux driver developers systematically demonstrates how to develop reliable Linux drivers for virtually any device.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!