Essential Linux Device Drivers by Sreekrishnan Venkateswaran
The Most Practical Guide to Writing Linux Device Drivers
Linux now offers an exceptionally robust environment for driver development: with today’s kernels, what once required years of development time can be accomplished in days. In this practical, example-driven book, one of the world’s most experienced Linux driver developers systematically demonstrates how to develop reliable Linux drivers for virtually any device.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!