Essential Linux Device Drivers by Sreekrishnan Venkateswaran
The Most Practical Guide to Writing Linux Device Drivers
Linux now offers an exceptionally robust environment for driver development: with today’s kernels, what once required years of development time can be accomplished in days. In this practical, example-driven book, one of the world’s most experienced Linux driver developers systematically demonstrates how to develop reliable Linux drivers for virtually any device.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds