Essential Linux Device Drivers by Sreekrishnan Venkateswaran
The Most Practical Guide to Writing Linux Device Drivers
Linux now offers an exceptionally robust environment for driver development: with today’s kernels, what once required years of development time can be accomplished in days. In this practical, example-driven book, one of the world’s most experienced Linux driver developers systematically demonstrates how to develop reliable Linux drivers for virtually any device.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.