Recompute DIY Kit
Recomputepc brings you this kit containing all the bits and pieces for you to build and customize your own Recompute. The Body comes pre-glued and treated with our UL tested Non-Toxic Flame Retardant.
• Recompute main body
• Body outer wrap
• Motherboard mounting plate
• Aluminum shielding tape
• Power switch & cable
• 4 x USB header cables
• Mounting hardware
• 400w Power supply w/
U.S. power cable
Parts needed to complete kit
• MATX Motherboard
• CPU W/factory heat sink & fan
• 2.5" SATA hard drive
• Low Profile Video card (optional)
• 4 or 8 pin ATX extension
(depending on motherboard)
• Power cable for your region
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Server Hardening
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Humble Hacker?
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- The Death of RoboVM
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments