Recompute DIY Kit
Recomputepc brings you this kit containing all the bits and pieces for you to build and customize your own Recompute. The Body comes pre-glued and treated with our UL tested Non-Toxic Flame Retardant.
• Recompute main body
• Body outer wrap
• Motherboard mounting plate
• Aluminum shielding tape
• Power switch & cable
• 4 x USB header cables
• Mounting hardware
• 400w Power supply w/
U.S. power cable
Parts needed to complete kit
• MATX Motherboard
• CPU W/factory heat sink & fan
• 2.5" SATA hard drive
• Low Profile Video card (optional)
• 4 or 8 pin ATX extension
(depending on motherboard)
• Power cable for your region
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration