Recompute DIY Kit
Recomputepc brings you this kit containing all the bits and pieces for you to build and customize your own Recompute. The Body comes pre-glued and treated with our UL tested Non-Toxic Flame Retardant.
• Recompute main body
• Body outer wrap
• Motherboard mounting plate
• Aluminum shielding tape
• Power switch & cable
• 4 x USB header cables
• Mounting hardware
• 400w Power supply w/
U.S. power cable
Parts needed to complete kit
• MATX Motherboard
• CPU W/factory heat sink & fan
• 2.5" SATA hard drive
• Low Profile Video card (optional)
• 4 or 8 pin ATX extension
(depending on motherboard)
• Power cable for your region
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!