The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is a complete solution for 802.11g WiFi applications. The assembly includes a TS-7553 SBC powered by a 250Mhz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB Adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution. The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, or unattended remote applications.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment