The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is a complete solution for 802.11g WiFi applications. The assembly includes a TS-7553 SBC powered by a 250Mhz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB Adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution. The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, or unattended remote applications.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Pass on Passwords with scp