The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is a complete solution for 802.11g WiFi applications. The assembly includes a TS-7553 SBC powered by a 250Mhz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB Adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution. The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, or unattended remote applications.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December 2015 Video Preview
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Tiny Makers
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?