The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is a complete solution for 802.11g WiFi applications. The assembly includes a TS-7553 SBC powered by a 250Mhz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB Adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution. The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, or unattended remote applications.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS