The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is a complete solution for 802.11g WiFi applications. The assembly includes a TS-7553 SBC powered by a 250Mhz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB Adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution. The TS-WIFIBOX-2 is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, or unattended remote applications.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)