Digg Button Kit
Oct 29, 2010 By Carlie Fairchild
Make your very own social bookmarking tool without the hassles of running a webserver.
This kit, sold by Adafruit.com, contains the PCB and all the electronic parts for a Digg Button, including 2 batteries. Tools are not included.
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!