Digg Button Kit
Oct 29, 2010 By Carlie Fairchild
Make your very own social bookmarking tool without the hassles of running a webserver.
This kit, sold by Adafruit.com, contains the PCB and all the electronic parts for a Digg Button, including 2 batteries. Tools are not included.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Senior Perl Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds