Digg Button Kit
Oct 29, 2010 By Carlie Fairchild
Make your very own social bookmarking tool without the hassles of running a webserver.
This kit, sold by Adafruit.com, contains the PCB and all the electronic parts for a Digg Button, including 2 batteries. Tools are not included.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks