Digg Button Kit
Oct 29, 2010 By Carlie Fairchild
Make your very own social bookmarking tool without the hassles of running a webserver.
This kit, sold by Adafruit.com, contains the PCB and all the electronic parts for a Digg Button, including 2 batteries. Tools are not included.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer