Digg Button Kit
Oct 29, 2010 By Carlie Fairchild
Make your very own social bookmarking tool without the hassles of running a webserver.
This kit, sold by Adafruit.com, contains the PCB and all the electronic parts for a Digg Button, including 2 batteries. Tools are not included.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- iguazio's Enterprise Data Cloud
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics