Relax and rejuvenate as your brain synchronizes to a wonderful meditative state, and enjoy as you hallucinate beautiful colors and patterns from your subconscious mind!
The Brain Machine, sold by Adafruit.com, provides you with a fun, easy way to meditate, all the while being very photogenic! They work with lights and sounds that pulse at a 14-minute-long meditation sequence of brainwave frequencies. Your brain synchronizes to this meditation sequence, and you meditate. It's that easy! And the beautiful colors and patterns you vividly imagine along the way make it fun and enjoyable. The Brain Machine works with blinking lights. Be aware that blinking lights are not good for some people, especially those prone to seizures!
Build your own Brain Machine to expand your brain's technical skills, then lean back and enjoy the light show. They are a blast at parties, a fun way to practice meditation and trip out.
The Brain Machine Kit is an unassembled DIY kit with all parts needed to make it.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- What's Your i-Name?
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- UNIX under the Desktop
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Why Python?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"