Tired of all those LCD TVs everywhere?
Want a break from advertisements while you're trying to eat?
Want to zap screens from across the street?
The TV-B-Gone kit is what you need! This ultra-high-power, open source kit version of the popular TV-B-Gone is fun to make and even more fun to use. This version can be used in both "North American/Asia" as well as "Europe/UK" areas (basically, the whole world)!
This kit from Adafruit.com comes unassembled with all parts necessary.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- A Switch for Your RPi