Conway's Game of Life Kit
In 1970, John Conway came up with a 1-player game called Game of Life. The Game of Life is a mathematical game that simulates 'colonies' that grow or die based on how crowded or lonely they are and is known for the way it creates a beautiful organic display out of randomness.
Here is a design for a simple electronic project that plays Conway's Game of Life. Make one kit and keep it on your desk, or attach multiple kit modules together to create a large display.
Sold by Adafruit.com.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Cross-Platform Software Development Using CMake
- Radio Free Linux
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Remote Procedure Calls