Arduino Starter Pack
Starter Pack for Arduino (Includes Arduino Uno)
Includes the Arduino Uno. The new Uno is the latest version after the Duemilanove, with an improved USB interface chip. Like the Duemilanove, it not only has an expanded shield header with a 3.3V reference and a RESET pin (which solves the problem of how to get to the RESET pin in a shield) AND a 500mA fuse to protect your computer's USB port, but ALSO an automatic circuit to select USB or DC power without a jumper! The Uno is pin and code-compatible with the Duemilanove, Diecimilla and older Arduinos so all your shields, libraries, code will still work. From Adafruit.com.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- PostScript, The Forgotten Art of Programming
- Gentoo for All the Unusual Reasons
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- rsync, Part II
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- What Is Multi-Threading?
- Make Stunning Schenker Graphs with GNU Lilypond
- RSS Feeds