Ice Tube Clock Kit
This clock kit by Adafruit is made with a retro Russian display tube!
* Cool glowing blue tube with 8 digits, PM dot and alarm on/off indicator
* Adjustable brightness
* Alarm with volume adjust
* Precision watch crystal keeps time with under 20ppm (0.0002%) error (< 2 seconds a day)
* Clear acrylic enclosure protects clock from you and you from clock
* Battery backup will let the clock keep the time for up to 2 weeks without power
* Selectable 12h or 24h display
* Displays day and date on button press
* 10 minute snooze
* Integrated boost converter so it can run off of standard DC wall adapters, works in any country regardless of mains power
* Great for desk or night table use, the clock measures 4.9" x 2.9" x 1.3" (12.5cm x 7.4cm x 3.3cm)
* Completely open source hardware and software, ready to be hacked and modded
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration