Ice Tube Clock Kit
This clock kit by Adafruit is made with a retro Russian display tube!
* Cool glowing blue tube with 8 digits, PM dot and alarm on/off indicator
* Adjustable brightness
* Alarm with volume adjust
* Precision watch crystal keeps time with under 20ppm (0.0002%) error (< 2 seconds a day)
* Clear acrylic enclosure protects clock from you and you from clock
* Battery backup will let the clock keep the time for up to 2 weeks without power
* Selectable 12h or 24h display
* Displays day and date on button press
* 10 minute snooze
* Integrated boost converter so it can run off of standard DC wall adapters, works in any country regardless of mains power
* Great for desk or night table use, the clock measures 4.9" x 2.9" x 1.3" (12.5cm x 7.4cm x 3.3cm)
* Completely open source hardware and software, ready to be hacked and modded
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.View Now!
|The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database||Jul 29, 2016|
|Stunnel Security for Oracle||Jul 28, 2016|
|SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager||Jul 21, 2016|
|My +1 Sword of Productivity||Jul 20, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!||Jul 19, 2016|
|Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)||Jul 18, 2016|
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- The Firebird Project's Firebird Relational Database
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released