Linux Journal be Taken Over by Pirates, ARRRR!
I regret to inform you that we've been boarded by a band of filthy pirates while sailing the high seas. What? Isn't that what you do on weekends?
So far they've spared the women (and generously allowed me to use my laptop), but we'll likely have to walk the plank soon. I can hear Shawn putting up a good fight as we speak, and I have a knack for escaping from chains, so there may be hope yet. If we are never heard from again, someone please take good care of Tux Droid. I suspect we'll have fought them off by Monday though, and all will be back to normal.
Happy International Talk Like a Pirate Day everyone!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Web Development News
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat